Saturday, May 6, 2023

ChatGPT Taking Over

I don't feel like it's taking over, but it is so very interesting how useful it has become.   I'm hearing stories daily of how ChatGPT has helped someone.  For instance, my producer runs his wording by ChatGPT for tone and level of professionalism depending on who he's sending the letter to. 

I have another 3D printing friend who was going to ask me for some advice on how to work with a filament company and any contractual things I should suggest.    In the end he didn't ask me at all.  He asked ChatGPT.  

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Mean People:  My daughter is a pest sometimes.  She really wants to play with the boys when they're over and they do humor her some, but she gets so annoying and it bothers my son to no end.   He says very mean things to her about being blind and other hurtful things.   They both hurt each other's feelings.   I don't know what it's like because I never had a sibling.   I don't like it though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment