Wednesday, May 24, 2023

First Solo Video

My daughter wanted to do the Filament Stories video of the day.   She stood there at the table and did the entire video in one take.   Can I do a video in one take?  No, I cannot.   She was so relaxed looking too.   
I am really proud of her. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son cannot be kind.  He can't say positive things about people and when he doesn't like something you say, he insults you in a way that caused him to lose screens for the whole weekend.   And I'm not backing down from it.   I don't know where we went wrong. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I discovered today that my daughter hasn't been taking her antidepressant.   She has always known she can stop whenever she's ready.   I just told her to let us know because you don't want to just stop taking it.    I need to contact her doctor, but first, I need to find out how much she has been skipping first.    She said she's fine without it.   That's a good thing, I just don't want her to have a backlash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment