Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Not As Exciting

I'm tired.  I'm still three posts behind from the weekend at RMRRF and I just want to go to sleep. 
My daughter was excited to tell her friends and teachers about making it to the Braille Challenge nationals.  When she got home she wasn't that excited anymore.   It wasn't a bad thing, I think she just realizes it's the same thing, second year.   Everyone was happy, but it wasn't ecstatic like it was last year. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is NOT having the learning of sign language for the song she'll be preforming this weekend.  She has fought me all the way and I'm having to fight back because everything she's saying is to say she doesn't need to know that, already did it, she did that once already, on and on and she really does need to practice.   She's getting there, though.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is doing toddler walking this week.  He started at the school eleven years ago as a toddler and was walked in by the Upper Elementary students.  Now he's walking the toddler's in and soon he'll be graduating to middle school.   He is maturing.   And growing.   It can't have possibly been that long ago that he was born?

No comments:

Post a Comment