Sunday, May 21, 2023

First Livestream

I have back-to-back livestreams over the next two days.  I've been invited to be the guest on both.  The one for today is a lovely lady who had me sign her husband's shirt since he couldn't make the RMRRF show we were at a month ago.  

She wanted to ask a few questions about what was okay to ask.   I said anything was fine.   She wanted to make sure.   Like was it okay if she asked what my favorite filament was.   Why that wouldn't be okay to ask confused me.   She said she didn't know if I had exclusivity deals with any companies.   Oh no, we can't do that, I told her, that would defeat the purpose of showing you all kinds of filaments if I had to show only certain ones. 

She had other questions about what was and wasn't okay.  I said it was all okay and I think she eventually was comfortable with the stream coming up at the end of the day.   We had a very fun time chatting (this was TikTok only) and towards the end we had more people join the stream with us as participants.  

Three hours was how much fun we had talking.   People are really so nice in the 3D printing community is what I've said countless times.  Everyone on the stream agreed.

The Children Understand:  I've done this long enough now that my children know what, "mom will be on a livestream starting at seven" for instance.   They are so very understanding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment