Thursday, June 1, 2023

300 Plus

My son was very happy today.  For his Passion Project, they have sold more than three hundred dollars to go to the American Cancer Society with his Luminary event.   It will be at school the night before the last day.   We're going to have something to eat and drink hopefully to have children and families come to see the event and say goodbye. 

It will be the night before my son leaves his school forever.   He's been there for eleven years.   It's all he really knows.   I'm going to miss the school a huge amount myself too.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has a smattering of new canes.  She didn't want to go to a tapping cane until we found one from another company that was very light.   But it didn't fold up.   Now she has some folding canes that are so tiny and light.   They'll fit in your back pocket.  

No comments:

Post a Comment