Thursday, May 11, 2023

Fourteen Hours and Still Tired. Maybe

After I brought my daughter home from school yesterday I lay down because I was not feeling that great.   And by that I mean I was in pain and needed to lie down to calm down some of the things that were hurting. My intention was to get up in a few hours and do some work but I woke up at nine-thirty and still felt bad.  Possibly worse.   

So I went back to sleep, didn't write this blog post and didn't wake up until it was light outside.   I slept for fourteen hours and this morning I still felt pretty crummy.   But I got up, and I got moving around and I felt pretty good once I was up and taking the children to school. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son was so excited today because it's the release day for the newest Zelda game: The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.  He is such a Zelda fan

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was excited to go to school on Friday because it was Ottercise day in which they spent over half the day outside doing games with her friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment