Saturday, May 27, 2023

Family In Town

We got to see Aunt Kelly and Uncle Eric tonight.  As well as their dog, Daisy.   We had dinner with my in-laws and caught up and the children were pests because they were bored when they weren't being involved but then wanted to be in the middle of things and tried to force their way into the conversation.  

I was young once, I remember what it was like when the adults did that "boring talking thing".

The Children Fighting:  After everyone had left, we went upstairs to play card games as a family.   The first game went fairly well, although my son and daughter were bugging each other.   We dealt the second hand out and the children were just rolling around, trying to bother the other one more and then it got physical where they were trying to hurt each other.   My husband lost his temper and we both decided we were done.   My daughter was upset.   It makes no sense.   Why do they do this?  I can't understand.   I never had a sibling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment