Tuesday, May 30, 2023

The First Random Item

We are using a post office to have people mail things to Filament Stories.   We have that address posted on the website in case people want to mail something with information saying there is no guarantee anything sent will be used on our social media or used at all for that matter.  

Companies for the most part want to negotiate a contract with us which means we don't receive much to our P.O. Box that is unexpected.   

I got something today that I had heard was coming.  I didn't know what it was for, and it didn't seem to make much sense, but it was magnets and I love magnets.   What it was was a fidget using some strong magnets, for my daughter.   It's very nice to move around with the little clicks a magnet does.   And it's a solid little fidget. 

My daughter likes it.   Although she was confused as to why someone would have mailed something to her that we didn't know.    

No comments:

Post a Comment