Saturday, May 27, 2023

Every Night This Happens

I say I'm going to finish things early so I can go to bed.   We are going to get that content produced early and be done and I can go lie down and my back won't hurt so badly or I'll have time to get to the eleventy twelve other things on my to do list. 

Tonight it's 11:40 and we're just finishing principal filming on the video, which means we're far away from betting the video completed.  Sigh, we try every day.  I started printing as soon as I got up.   The prints were done but we went to dinner with the children and had games with them and then when they went to bed we started work, but I had to get it all organized first, so that pushed things out a bit longer because I have to have more than just some prints slapped down on the workbench.   I need to be completely prepared and we have to get the information ready for the posts as well because people want that information. 

Damnit, I did it again.  I came here and whined.   I hate that I'm whining.  My husband doesn't beat himself up for not getting more done.  He's so good about being level-headed and reasonable about everything.   I am always trying to be better, and maybe that's actually making things worse. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl No Contact Dinner:  We went to dinner with the children to a sushi restaurant they like that we hadn't been to in a long time.   We kept them far apart at diagonals of the table so they wouldn't get into the touching thing where they pester each other.   We are working on kindness.   Is it so much to ask for kindness?  The dinner went well and we had a good time playing cards afterwards/.  Ot was a gapped day with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment