Saturday, May 20, 2023

So Touching

I haven't been reading the comments, or looking at how many likes the videos have gotten.  I've tried to do very little to see how they've been received other than checking view numbers across platforms.   I'm just too scared.  

Why am I scared?  I have no idea.   People are nice.  In this case, they're being incredibly nice.   My husband, producer, and Clockspring have told me how really positive everything has been.  And I know there are some comments I need to answer specifically, but I can't right yet.  

It is something to do with how heavy a topic it is in my brain.  How important it is to me, perhaps.   It's such a relief and a feeling of success that I got the project finished that I need to take a break from it for a while.   That, coupled with me not wanting to know if people didn't find it as important as I did.  

But bottom line, I can't explain why I want to run and hide as soon as we put out a heavy hitting video.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is off on an overnight trip to the lake with four other boys for a birthday party, staying at the lake house of one the birthday child.  My son was very happy to get out of here and go off with friends.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has been at Busch Gardens all day long. ALL day long, since six in the morning.   They were in a choir competition and then they spent the day at Busch Gardens, with the day ending with an awards ceremony.   Their group got a trophy for winning something.  My daughter told me everyone won something.   It was a nice way to end the season.   She loved the rides, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment