Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The House Is Clean(ish)

There is nothing like having the cleaning people come to cause you to clean your house.  The children hate it and my daughter says she wants her room to be a mess, but I think she just doesn't want to feel all over the floor to find all the things she's dropped there instead of putting them in the trash. 

Notably this month it is more balloons.  She loves balloons and this time around it's the animal twisting kind.   She's been on this kick for close to two months now with no signs of stopping.   I just ordered some more balloons because the ones I have had for many years are in poor shape and pop before she has a chance to make anything with them.   And that means bits of balloon all over the floor. 

But the house is clean.  It's such a nice feeling.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is the messiest person with food that I know, but he likes to keep his room clean.  He will make a mess in any of the other rooms, but his room is usually picked up.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is usually so good at cleaning up but she's been avoiding putting up a partial load of laundry for close to two weeks.  Tonight she said her room was clean but when I brought in some dirty clothes from another area of the house I found the basket, still not put up.   She was very cross at me that I discovered it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment