Wednesday, August 31, 2022

All Better (I Think)

I think all is well with my eye that I blasted with super strong UV light several days ago.   This is the first time in my life I've ever done something that caused more than a short-term retinal retention mark.   I was nervous about it, but I also had a strong feeling it would heal.   I'm quite relieved it has. 

My husband and I have been working on a large video project for Protopasta.  This particular video is going to represent their company on Amazon for all their pages.  It's the one video that should be the best representation of their company.   It's a big message, and something we didn't take lightly.  

We were stymied for the longest time and then we figured something out.  Well, a lot of somethings.  The number of individual shots in the video is quite large, but it was what needed to happen.   We weren't sure what they would think about the video, and I sent the email with words saying we could change the music or any of the areas they wanted to be done differently.   They responded back fairly quickly that they loved it.   

They had a lot of other very kind things to say about the work we'd done.   The video has some placeholder shots they'll need to get of their plant, and then we'll have a final sixty-second video.   Sometimes the shorter a thing is the harder it is to make well.

Back To School Groove:  Both children have gotten back into the groove of the school year almost effortlessly.  They both very much like their teachers and their classmates.   They like going to school.   And that makes me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment