Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Graphs and Graph Paper

My daughter is doing graphing this year at school.  I always find it interesting the ways they make something complicated easily understandable that my daughter can not only understand but use as a way to do her school work as well. See if this makes sense just from the picture alone:


The Big Boy Update:  My son had to be off screens twenty-two minutes ago.  And yet he just went upstairs.  I have a feeling he got more time out of his father while I was upstairs with his sister.   I doubt I’ll find out though.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  my daughter wants to hear the culmination of the book series we're listening to in the car going to school.  We listened a bit tonight and then her brother came in asking if we were done yet so he could start the third book.   And to think I couldn’t get either of them to listen to the books at all until I tricked them into hearing the first ten minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment