Saturday, August 27, 2022

Fondue Delight

My mother-in-law prepared all day for us to come over and have a special fondue dinner with her and my father-in-law.  I would write lots and lots about how amazing the cheese was that I scraped the bottom out with the spoon onto my plate so none was wasted. 

I could go on about the custom sauces she made by hand and the select cuts of meat she procured from various locations.  I could mention the two stock pots and the special plates and the chocolate cake for dessert.  

But I am so full I'm not sure I can do it justice other than to say it was absolutely amazing.   So full.   I think I'm going to bed.  

The Children Without Alexa:  My daughter lost her Alexa tonight due to behavior.  My son is going without in the hopes he can get to sleep earlier than normal because he's having a hard time resetting his sleeping schedule and school starts in two days.   I have four Alexa devices on my dresser now.   Thankfully they're not plugged in because they all would be responding should we say her name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment