Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Again?

Did I forget to write a blog post again yesterday?  I'm either getting old or I'm just getting distracted with other things. 

Yesterday I got a lot accomplished, but there are so many things that need to get done that it's hard to see the progress when there's so much more to do.  One thing I am very happy about overall is the work we have done and are doing with Protopasta.  A nicer group of people I can't imagine working with.   

That being said, it's a lot of time each month, more time than we are obligated to work for them, but we want to do a good job.   We're going to finish out the year with them and try to get as many things done that will provide a full set of videos for their products and some other company overview videos so that we leave them in a good place to move forward next year. 

The Children Together:  My son and daughter have been doing a lot of playing together recently, and they aren't constantly in conflict.   For a change, my daughter actually seems like she wants to roughhouse, which is fine with my son as he's always leaned in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment