Monday, January 31, 2022

Chilled

My daughter and I were heading over to walk Charlotte, the neighbor's dog, this morning.  She was in pajamas and a winter jacket with Crocs and no socks.   I was in my ski jacket and a hat and winter gloves. My daughter asked why I was wearing so much because it wasn't *that* cold.  

I told her I was always cold and I easily got chilled.   I tent to set the temperature up here in the basement but wow am I currently chilled.  I'm heading upstairs to get under the covers.  We got seven videos delivered to the company we're working with tonight after a lot of work.  I hope they like them. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter wanted to go ice skating today.  She and her father went and had a good time.  I'm glad he had a chance to spend some time with her. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son showed up way after bedtime with a blanket and collapsed in a pile on the floor.  He had had some nightmare.  After about an hour of him not moving my husband carried him back upstairs.   It was odd for him to have a nightmare like that.  He was so out of it we only think it was a nightmare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment