Friday, January 14, 2022

Reworked

I had a Filament Story "Story" video planned out for tonight.   I'd been printing for two days and I had everything planned out in my mind.  And then something odd happened that completely took me off guard: two of the three members of my family didn't want me to do it.  I don't understand why.  One of them I thought would be excited about it and the other one is being concerned for reasons that don't make a lot of logical sense to me.   

But I came up with something else to do with the video and it's not out.   Maybe another time, although  I'm sad because this was the perfect situation for it.   There will always be more filament I'm pretty sure what with the pace companies continue to come out with new variations.  Or at least until 3D printing is replaced with the next rage: 4D Printing.

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Manners:  Some days I don't think they have any.  My daughter railroaded me in a conversation today with an adult.  She does this out of excitement a lot of times, but in this case it seemed intentional and the timing was tough because I was talking about someone who had been very ill.  My son was angry and rude to me when I was telling him about something nice I thought I'd done for him.  Maybe he wasn't interested, but he didn't have to snap at me and be rude.   We don't teach them this but it appears we're going to have to unteach it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment