Saturday, January 15, 2022

LEGOs Everywhere

My husband loves LEGOs, my son is back into loving LEGOs and my daughter loves to build LEGO models with her father.  My husband said to me yesterday, "You shouldn't have left the new LEGO catalog out, we've been making lists.  

Both he and my son had listed out their favorite sets from the newest catalog with my son easily having twenty sets on is "I'd like to do that one" list.  My husband had three on his list consisting of some of the biggest builds.  

I even looked over and happened to see one model about a hotel that I had happened to see a YouTube video on that was suggested to me and for some reason, I clicked it.  The model had all sorts of rooms in the hotel and each room had just the right things in it to be a perfect mini version of the essence of hotel life. 

So are we getting any new LEGO sets?  You never know with my husband.  I did tell him for my birthday maybe that hotel set would be nice and the birthday present would be my daughter offering to help me make it (something I think she would very much enjoy and a large part of the reason I picked the model.)

The Big Boy Update:  My son went to the attic and brought down some LEGO sets that were in bags.  He had pieces all over the bonus room from the sets and also from the big bins of color-sorted LEGOs.  He was trying to find the pieces so he could get one of the old Mario Bros. sets complete.   The bonus room is a mess, but he is having a great time. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Two audiobooks in two days.   My daughter can binge for hours when it's a new book or series she is interested in.  The two-book series on a candy shop with magicians and magical candy she says is her favorite stories of all time.  She's started the books over so she can listen to them a second time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment