Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Still Unknown

My husband is feeling much better and went to get a COVID-19 test this morning.  No results yet but my son is acting odd, tired, grumpy and not himself.   The strangest thing or most humorous was a neighbor sent a message that she heard my husband had COVID-19 and was there anything she would do to help?

I responded, "He does?"  I was at the grocery store with my daughter and wondered how in the world the message had gotten around to the neighbors faster than it took to get to me.  It turned out to be a classic case of the game "telephone" with my husband telling one of his clients he had symptoms and wanted to be safe. 

She was related to someone in my neighbor's family, which is how it got to her incorrectly.   Hopefully we'll know in the morning.  

The Big Boy Update:  The crazy thing is, my son is eligible to go to school tomorrow with the current CDC guidelines because he's fully vaccinated and has been away from my husband, who has remained fully masked since he had symptoms.  If he's not himself tomorrow we're going to keep him home just to be sure 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter went to the store with me with our shopping list in braille, printed out by me.  She was an excellent helper.  She loves to help.  She really wanted to help some because we were out of so many things at the house, which is always motivation to go shopping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment