Monday, January 24, 2022

Overslept

It's past midnight.  I woke up after eleven after a very long nap.  I really need to get my sleep schedule corrected.   I came downstairs, checked on the livestream, got stuck answering questions while I cleaned up some broken bits that I think won't impact the final print so I let it keep printing.  I came here to write this and now I'm going back to bed.   Hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track and not need a nap because my sleep schedule is messed up.  It's back to school time for both children.

The Big Boy Update:  My son had to clean up his work all over the house today.  He threw a fit.  A terrible fit.   It was juvenile.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter calmly and maturely cleaned up all her things and even commented on how much her brother was acting.   She asked if she could get some stars for how she was cleaning up.  I gave her extra just for her attitude alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment