Monday, January 3, 2022

I Didn't Forget

I was so tired last night at two in the morning that I just put off writing my blog post for the next morning. I should know better though.   I'll get up and write it first thing...and first thing definitely doesn't happen.   It's now nearing six at night and I have two posts looming over me.   I have a lot to say sometimes and then other times not so much.  

That's actually not true.  I think I have loads and loads to say.  But I'm dedicating so much mental bandwidth to Filament Stories that by the time I get here, I just want to go to sleep.   Which I don't like.   This journal isn't very interesting if it's just about me working hard and being tired and not much more detail than that.   I need to get a balance in this somehow.

The Big Boy Update:  Tomorrow (well, today since I'm writing this a day late) was(is) my son's first day of school for 2022.  He was supposed to go to bed early and do some reading over the holidays, both of which didn't happen.  His laundry didn't get folded either.   When he gets home tomorrow he will go to his room and finish his laundry.   He was upset, but not overly so.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had no problems doing her laundry.   She can't see and does need some help confirming that she's sorted things correctly, but she knows almost all of her laundry by both shape and texture.   I am amazed, yet again, by how she's adapted to the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment