Friday, January 28, 2022

Early To Bed

I'm trying to get to bed earlier.  And not nap.   It's after midnight now, but it's not two in the morning, so I'm going to call this a win because after this, I'm going up to bed.  I got a lot of things done today sort of. Not the kind of things I would cross off the list of things to do, but things I had to do regardless of if they were on a list or not.  And now I'm tired.  

Not taking a nap or lying down during the day is a win right now, and I'll take it. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son thinks he has something stuck in his throat.   He's worried about it.  I'm concerned he has swollen lymph nodes or other thing related to COVID-19 and he now has it.   He wasn't in pain, just worried.   Tomorrow if he still feels so uncomfortable, we'll decide what we need to do about school.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I gave my daughter the picture I printed for her (3D tactile printed) of the two characters in the book series she's obsessed with.  I don't know which one of us was more excited to show her braillist this afternoon when she got in the car from school.   Her teacher kept one of the two.  They're very interested in applying this way to make things tactile to the needs they have for the children they're working with.  I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment