Sunday, September 26, 2021

To Frustration and Beyond

The title was meant to be said in the Pixar Toy Story style of "To infinity and beyond!"  I have had a lot of anxiety over a video I need to get out.   It is pivotal for several 3D printing and social media reasons which I won't bore you with.   Last weekend I swore I was going to get the video out by the end of this week.   I was going to work on it until I dropped and it would get out, no matter what. 

I had vague ideas of what I would say in the video.   The video evolved again and again over the week.   And we were so close to finishing it—until we thought maybe it shouldn't be the way we'd structured it.  So last night we abandoned the main video and put one up on Beer filament, something I'd been planning as a backup.  

I'm so frustrated, for reasons that are too complicated to enumerate, but at this point, I need a break from working on the video, which is under five minutes.  Maybe by the end of next week, who knows.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son watched The Secret of Nimh with his father tonight.   We'd been wanting him to watch the movie for years but it took trapping him and getting him to watch five minutes before he agreed.   Five minutes in and he was hooked. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has been making friends, which makes her more happy than anything.   She had two friends she played with today.  One of whom she disappeared and we found them halfway around the neighborhood in Ashley's little jeep electric car.   We had a discussion with them about it being okay, but they needed to let us know if they were going somewhere so we didn't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment