Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Offset

I have a burning ring of pain around my trunk that we can't identify the etiology for.   But whatever it is, it's bad.   I've been trying to combat it during the day but at a point, I need to lie down.  And I hate that I do because it messes up my day because it's split in two. 

I went to sleep at six in the evening and woke up at nine and am now downstairs and I can't take the pain again, so I need to go to bed.   It's just annoying that I can't make it through the whole day without taking a break.   

Also, my husband is wonderful for helping out while I have to lie down.  I just don't like it.  Not only the pain, because no one wants to deal with pain, but the annoying schedule. 

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Fidget Collection:  There are a huge number of fidgets my two children have amassed with their own money or with things they've traded or been given by other people.  They agreed (surprisingly I have to admit) that all fidgets are equally owned by both of them.  I predict there will be conflict over this at some point when someone trades a favorite fidget away.

No comments:

Post a Comment