Thursday, September 23, 2021

Comments Comments Comments

I can't decide if I like comments or not.  We get lots of comments on our videos.   Many of them are positive statements of support for the work we're doing to the model(s) presented in the videos.   Some are questions about how something works, a tool or printer thing shown in the video, or even what 3D printer should I buy.   And some are in disagreement or negative, but those are few and far between.  

A lot of the negative comments turn out to have someone else jump in and speak up to clarify something to the other person, or even defend what I said or showed.   It's been very nice.   But comments take time, no matter what they are. 

I put off responding to comments so I can do so in batch.   My husband likes to look at them, but he leaves it to me to decide if I'm going to just like the comment or respond with a comment to their comment.  I try to respond to the majority of comments that are more than just a, "wow" "that's so cool" or "love it!"  

I completely ignore them until it's time.   Tonight, my husband told me about a few comments and I ended up getting stuck in comment land and now it's well past time to go to sleep, so I'll have to get the filming I'd planned done tomorrow morning. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son came down to the computer with permission to send an email to a friend.   Fifteen minutes I turned around and he was on the computer playing a game.   This was the second time this week he was on, knowing it was not okay for him to do so.  He was warned yesterday; today, he lost screens for all of Friday.   He was very upset.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter loves baths lately.   She's taking at least one a day.   I don't know what happened, because not a month ago she hated having a bath at all.   Or a shower.   She would have rather been dirty forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment