Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Invitation

I've been involved in the 3D printing community for a long time it seems.  It's a fairly young field to be in meaning everyone who's a "veteran" has only been doing it for a short number of years.   3D printing has been around for some time, but it's gotten more traction within the last five years and grew steadily over COVID-19, like many other at-home endeavors. 

One of the creators I've followed for a good while contacted me, asking if I'd be interested in doing a collaboration with him on his channel.   I continue to be impressed with how much attention we're getting, given how new we are.   I hear every time how professional our work is and that the content is interesting and entertaining.   

My husband can make anything look good.   He can pick up anything quickly.   The reason what we're putting out looks as professional as it does is because he's making no compromises and is coming up with creative ways to deliver the work I'm doing on the 3D printing side.  

I am a mess when it comes to using the cameras.   I was telling him today that I've been working with the cameras as long as he has, and yet I don't have anywhere close to the knowledge that he does with them.   He said back that he'd been doing the 3D printing as long as I had, and he has no idea how to do most of the things I do.   

We each have our focus and between the two of us it seems to make a good end product.   I'm interested in finding out what this collaboration will be about.   I should know more in a few days after meeting online to discuss. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son came downstairs just a few minutes ago having a night terror.  He had no idea what was going on and could barely talk.   He was adamant about something, he just couldn't articulate it.   We went back to his bedroom and he fell straight to sleep again.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Every day my daughter asks if I can message Monica to see if Ashley can come over to play.   My daughter is so fond of Ashley.   I think the feeling is mutual.  

No comments:

Post a Comment