Thursday, September 9, 2021

Son Time

My husband is out and my daughter is with her friend so I have a rare opportunity to spend some time just with my son.   I'm going to go see if I'm cool enough to play a board game or card game with him.   I put it at a 50/50 chance.   They're at that age where adults aren't that cool anymore. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son came home and didn't put up a fight about not having screens.   He knew he was busted last night when we caught him with two devices at midnight.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has packed her backpack full of fidgets to play with Ashley today.   The amount of trading and swapping that has gone on is impressive.   It seems like she has new fidgets every time I turn around.  Then, later, she'll swap back and have ones I remember her buying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment