Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Happy Little Trees

I printed a model of Bob Ross and one of his paintings for the Story video we did today.   We found music that was reminiscent of his style of delivery and the general feel of the time.   It was a fun time, remembering watching his show when I was little, not having any interest in being a painter or even painting.   There was just something about him though that kept me there, watching with rapt attention as he made structures appear with the ease of his brushes and scraper tools. 

Apparently, I wasn't the only one taken with him as he's now a pop culture icon, decades after his videos were released. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son asked if he could get online for fifteen minutes only today to see what had been released with the new Fortnite update so he wouldn't have his friends spoil it for him.   I didn't want to let him get on at all, but he was good and got off after he saw what was new. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is working on her project, but has needed some help in organizing her thoughts.  She thought she had it covered, but when she tried to talk about her book, it wasn't as planned out in her head as she thought it was.   

No comments:

Post a Comment