Thursday, September 16, 2021

Not as Focused as My Husband

My husband has this ability to focus to the point he has no idea of anything happening around him.  I can call his name, he can answer me and still not know I'm there.   My son has this same capability.   My daughter and I have the opposite problem.   We can't tune anything out. 

The reason I'm mentioning this is because my husband is listening to things on his computer right beside me and I am just not able to tune out Matt Damon and whatever it is about the movie he's talking about next.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter practiced her oral presentation for Friday this evening.  It has to be close to but not over four minutes.  I didn't think she was ready and the first time she did it she forgot lots of things.   She thought about it because she didn't have her note cards with her and asked to take a half-hour break outside.   When she came in she did the presentation, covered everything quite clearly, and finished at 3:53

The Big Boy Update:  My son wanted to see how tall he was in comparison to his father today.   He was pleased to be, "taller than dad's nipples."

No comments:

Post a Comment