Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Directoral Debut

Yikes, it's almost three in the morning and I'm just finishing things up for the video my husband and son worked on for Filament Stories.   My son wanted to direct the video, picking which wands would be shown and how the video would go. 

He ended the video with a wave of his wand and the Filament Stories logo floated up into the air.   He and his father came up with that great idea.

The Big Boy Update:  My son has no screens at all during the week and today when he came home from school you could tell he really wanted to be on the computer I could tell, because he kept coming over and playing with his new mouse, practicing clicking quickly.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter forgot all about music today and got into the tub, very unusually, when she got home.   Chelsea kindly waited for her to get out and dressed again so music could commence.

No comments:

Post a Comment