Sunday, September 5, 2021

Step One: Frame

As far as progress made, this is only the first step, but the base frame is complete.  It involved some blind screws, which was an interesting way to put the frame together in such a way as to have the screws completely hidden.  


It's after 2AM and I'm still up, although I had a nap so that helps, but I should really get to bed.   I'm hoping to get two more of the linear rails installed tonight before I completely run out of energy.   Even though I'm already pretty much beat.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son has had significantly less screen time these past few days and he's getting back into the mode where he doesn't want to be on the computer nearly as much.   School has started and he needs to be on screens much less at this point, so that's a good thing.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter keeps asking to go for a motorcycle ride with her father.  They go slowly around the neighborhood, but it's wind and feels so much faster than a bicycle.   We have, through a hand-me-down gift from a neighbor, a helmet that just fits her head and she loves wearing it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment