Friday, September 17, 2021

Four Million Pumpkin Breads

For some reason, I think I've written about this.   Sorry for the repeat if so.  

My daughter and I like the pumpkin bread at Starbucks.   I always order it as bread and they respond with, "pumpkin loaf" and I want to say, "I don't want a whole loaf" but I refrain. 

My daughter wanted to order, "four million pumpkin breads" one day (we were ordering four because she and I love breakfast).   When we got the bag, it had '4 million' written on it.   Ever since that time, she's been hoping they'd do it again but so far no luck.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son has ordered his very first custom, fancy, gamer mouse.   He's been practicing clicking as quickly as he can because that lends some advantage in Minecraft.  Today when I picked him up he wanted to know if "The Glorious Model O" had arrived.   When we plugged it in and it lit up with light shining through the hexagons, he was so happy.   I told him Uncle Jonathan, who has the largest collection of gaming mouses of anyone I know, would be proud of him.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter's presentation today went well.   I guess.   She didn't really want to talk about it.   I asked her what one thing happened at school today did she want to tell me about and I got, "we had a math quiz."   

No comments:

Post a Comment