Monday, September 6, 2021

Crazes

It's late, again, and I'm tired, again.   This seems to be a recurring theme with me.   On the upside, I'm busily doing something all day during all my free time that I love.  On the downside, I'm up late, tired a lot, take naps I wish I didn't have to take due to pain, and consistently keep working until I just can't go any longer.   But the work is fun. 

And by "work," I don't mean work in the typical sense of go to a job, follow what someone assigns you to do and then come home.   I mean the work that needs to be done to do Filament Stories things.   I'm getting more companies wanting to work with us, which I still find supremely surprising given how small we are.   I have expectations I set out before I agree to work with them but since neither party has anything huge at stake, it's a pretty easy agreement process. 

The title of this post is "Crazes".   My craze is 3D printing.   

The Big Boy Update:  My son's craze is Fortnite, Minecraft and playing games online with the tight group of friends he has. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter's craze is anything that falls under the category of "Fidgets".  My parents mailed two fidget spinners to my daughter and this morning, in a whisper since they had mailed this to her and not her brother, she opened the package.   She got to spinning them immediately.   And then she put them in her basket and went off to Madison's house to see if she could come outside and play with and/or trade fidgets.   Trading is another craze of hers. 

The Other Parent In The House:  What craze does my husband have?  I don't really know.   He mostly manages with the rest of us and our crazes.   He is the most adaptable man I've ever met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment