Friday, May 7, 2021

It Takes Two

My son and I played a game on the computers tonight in co-op mode.   He's played some with his father, but I thought this would be a good time for us to do something together.   He had a very good time, as did I.   He talked the whole time, telling me which button to push next even though I was already pushing the button.   He had a good time though, as did I.   Tomorrow, we plan to do more.

The Big Boy Update:  My shoulders and back hurt badly so I'm telling my son he can stay up as late as he wants to and that I'm going to bed.   We'll see how late that really is tomorrow morning.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I picked my daughter up from school today and she was disappointed I wasn't her father, ready to leave on their last Y-Guides event ever.  They're at a camp at the beach that has been around since before I was born.  

No comments:

Post a Comment