Friday, February 11, 2022

Four Ladies At Dinner

I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with my three girlfriends tonight.  It's been a very long time.  Although, we don't get a chance to get together in normal times due to our schedules.   We were at the table from five-thirty until well after nine o'clock.   I had one little drink that I nursed for hours.   And yet I'm home now and am so tired I'm not going to be able to get any meaningful work done. 

I think I'm going to go to bed and try to get up early to start work in the morning. 

The Big Boy Update:  I came in tonight after hearing on the phone on the way home that my son had gotten in big trouble with his father.  I came in and he looked quiet and sad.  He let me rub his head.   He let me hug him at length.   He went over to the sofa and he let me lay there with him and rub his back.   He was in need of some love. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter just beat her father at UNO.   I missed family game night.   I wanted to be here for family game night.  I'm glad she won!

No comments:

Post a Comment