Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sneaking Away

I love running live streams.   But I can get stuck in them.   They are so fun, but it's two in the morning and I need to get to bed.   I had to sneak away quietly.  So I'm going to write a nice quick blog post and then go to sleep.  Tomorrow I need to put together a video on buying rainbow transition filament.  I've been putting it off. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son had a nightmare early in the morning after it was light.  He came down, got in the bed, and told me about the apocalypse he had dreamed about.   He does the same thing every time: he wants to tell me about the dream and then he says, "I'm going back up to my bed" and then leaves.   By then the dream has faded and he feels safe enough to go back to sleep.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter also had a bad dream, but it was well into the morning when she woke up.   She dreamed I had broken the glass eyes of the dolls and stuffed animals she had.   She didn't know why, but it was scary.     There was a reason I had to do it, but she wasn't sure what it was by the time she had gotten to the basement to find me.  We talked it through with the dog sitting on her until she was calmed down and no longer scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment