Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Some Days

Some days are good days in life.  Some days are bad days.   Some days are busy days and some days are relaxing days.   There are happy days and sad days and painful days and blissful days.   I remember Charlie Brown from when I was a child.   Lucy had figured out in a calendar year of 365 days she could have a certain number of different types of days.   I don't remember what the categories were bot they ranged from mediocre to really angry.

She had three of the worst days available for the year.   Realizing she had three of the worst days available, she decided to have one of them for today.

If I could divide the days of the year into certain types, I'm not sure what the distribution would be.   I hope it would be more good days than bad days.   But like Lucy, I'm going to take one of the negative days right now.   It's just how I feel.

The Big Boy Update:  My son has been doing a lot of drawing lately.  He asked if we wanted BB8 or R2D2   Easy question, I'm droid generation one, I told him, R2d2 for the win.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  For two days my daughter has been engaged completely for the cab ride to and from school with her headphones and Junie B. Jones stories.   I've overheard some of them and I have to admit, they're pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment