Wednesday, January 15, 2020

It’s Better In the Back

It would appear we have a thrill seeker in the family.   My daughter is a roller coaster junkie.  Actually, it doesn't have to be a roller coaster—it could be fast,  harrowing, scary, spinny or anything with motion.

My husband and in-laws have created a shared album into which they're uploading pictures from their trip.   After school today, Mimi, my son and I looked at the pictures thus far.   We watched a video of her on the Everest ride, talking about escaping from the yeti.   I asked my husband how he filmed it and hs said, "by holding on very, very tightly to my phone."

My daughter was told by her father and grandparents that if you want to get the best motion from a roller coaster, you want to sit in the last row of seats.  She wasn't sure what they were talking about until she was able to ride in the back row.   As they went over the hill she said, "oh my gosh, this is better!"

My daughter had a meeting with Tigger.  She happened to have her small Tigger stuffed animal which has been number one with her for a long time now.   Tigger was very happy about meeting his smaller self.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son and I went to the Gregg Museum with my mother after school.   We saw some 3D printed based on DNA samples from cigarette butts picked up on the street.  The donors of the DNA will never be known, nor will the estimate of face shape be proven accurate or inaccurate.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter decided to get done up as Cinderella last night for a special dinner in Cinderella's castle.   My mother-in-law wanted to show me how cute my daughter was in her large dress so she Facetimed me.   I was in the tub.   We tried to make sure we didn't shock anyone on Mainstreet Disney by me

No comments:

Post a Comment