Thursday, April 13, 2023

Voiceover Tired

Seventeen seconds!  That's all I had to do with some voiceovers I'm doing for a client.  This was for five videos, each on a different filament.  I can talk about these filaments easily because I know of them, have used the filaments, and I've known the company for a number of years,  but the problem is, can I do so in seventeen seconds.  

The answer is no.  Writing copy for a short amount of time is much harder than writing a lot of things for a large amount of time.  Whittling down just the right words to get the most information conveyed with the excitement level needed was far harder than I anticipated. 

I am officially very tired because seventeen seconds turns out to be a long time.  

The Doorbell Answerers:  Did I mention one of the best things about having children is not having to answer the doorbell?  They love running to get the door, competing with each other and yelling to let them answer it because it's their turn.   Very cute.   I stay hidden in the basement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment