Saturday, April 22, 2023

Missing #1

In the entire time I've had this blog, I've never missed a daily post.   I've been late and backdated things.  I've left very short messages here saying I'm busy but I'll be back soon.   But I've never just abandoned days and posted nothing.  

When I was at the Rocky Mountain RepRap Festival (RMRRF—which is pronounced differently by different people) I was so busy.  We went from the time I got up until I crashed into the bed at night on full tilt.   What does full tilt mean?  I should look it up.  

Where was I?  Ah, yes, that I thought to myself I would just publish something later.  Only I never did.  That was April.   I'm now in July.   But I'm coming back and setting things to rights today, putting something up for the three days I ignored my daily routine of writing a post about the day, or something I just wanted to write about, in the evening before going to bed. 

I don't know what my children were doing for these days as they were with my husband, but I'm sure they were well cared for.  


No comments:

Post a Comment