Thursday, April 13, 2023

Eleven O'clock...Maybe I Should Pack?

It's eleven at night and we leave for the airport in the morning at five AM.   I need to pack but we're finishing things before I head up to bed and packing.  I have my daughter's things ready and hopefully, it won't take long to get mine together.  Hopefully.  I'm tired. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son has been doing all the KiwiCo and Crunch Labs kits he's gotten in the mail.  Sometimes he goes through a phase where he has no interest in them.  Then at some point he's ready to do them again.  He just built a sand table that has magnets under the table that will push a little ball bearing around in the sand above.  Some of these kits are so amazingly clever.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: My daughter called out earlier this evening when she had a Guinea pig on her shirt, "Mom, he's eating my sequences!"   What in the world?  Oh, I remembered she was wearing a flip shirt that had a pattern in sequins.   

No comments:

Post a Comment