Friday, April 7, 2023

Packed Up

We leave in the morning to go home.  We're all packed. I'm ready to go home, fun as vacation has been.  The Guinea pigs have been over twenty-four hours with no one taking care to clean their cage (which is okay, but I don't like them living in their own mess.   We'll be home tomorrow and the first thing I'm doing after hugging them both is going to be to get their cage clean.  

I can't pick up the dog until Sunday, but we'll welcome her home with a lot of love too.  Vacation is fun, but so is coming home.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son had a lot of screens this week, but he also had a good bit of time off them. He still needs to go to anger management school or something.  He gets so angry. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter's toes and fingers have had their skin worn away by the concrete and surrounding pool areas.  They would start bleeding easily.  I tried to bandaid them but to no avail.  Rubber gloves and water shoes saved her for the rest of the final day of swimming here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment