Friday, November 4, 2022

Printing On Fabric

I met someone at the recent festival that specialized in printing on fabric.  I talked to him about it a lot and it wasn’t that hard. So I came home, got some fabric and printed on it. He said videos showing this go crazy in views.  

And he was right!  I put a quick video together, not even that great a video and TikTok has gone crazy with over three million views in twenty-four hours.  Other content creators I’m friends with are now making videos about it as well, which is great.  I hope more people try it because it's perfect for cosplay. 

The Big Boy Update: I got Risk, the board game, and my son has been reading the instructions and wanting to play.  Tonight he and his father played for a good long while.  My son and I are playing Stratego.  He really loves board games, especially strategy games where you conquer things. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: my daughter wanted to “snuggle” as she calls it, on the bed, but also, could I read more of Coraline to her?  She and I had a nice little time together before she wandered off to do her own things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment