Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Forgotten Again

There is a blog post I want to write.  I've been wanting to write it for a while now.  The problem is, I remember during the day and think, "oh, of course, how could I have forgotten again? I'll remember tonight."   And, of course it's tonight again, and I have forgotten yet again. 

Tomorrow I shall try to remember to write it down. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is coming home tomorrow.  I don't know why, but I have missed her quite a lot these past two days.  Maybe it's because she told me about how sad her last five years have been and how anxious she was about the trip because she didn't think there would be much VI support there.   I really hope she had an okay time.

The Big Boy Update:  My son didn't want to go see the big train table my mother-in-law won yesterday that now fills the entire living room at the house over at the new property.   But our architect and his son wanted to see it!  The four of us spent a good bit of time figuring out how the two engines moved around the big tracks.   I'm not a train person, but this set my mother-in-law won is truly amazingly done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment