Tuesday, November 29, 2022

At The End of The Day

Does it count that you got some things done if you didn't get anything done with the one thing you really need to get things done on?  I had a conference call today and got the great advice that I should pick an hour a day to work on that thing that is hard to get done.   He kindly suggested a good time for me to work on it.

He then asked me later how things went.   He asked so he heard all about the things that happened during that time.   He said, "Ah, I forgot,  you have children."

Still, it was a good day on a lot of fronts.  Tomorrow maybe will be a good day on that one other front.

Early Morning Choir:  My daughter and I left early and got her to school in time for early chorus at school.   After school she went to choir.   She loves to sing but Mondays are busy for her. 

The Son Who Is Nearly Twelve:  My son is going to a school visit at the one school he wants to attend.  There aren't many spots available, we'll see how it goes and if he's really interested in going there or if he's up for other schools as a backup plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment