Thursday, November 10, 2022

Birthday Dinner Request

My daughter will be eleven in the morning.  And so will my son.   We're leaving on Saturday to go to Germany, and my in-laws are going to stay at our house and manage the brood.   

We have been trying to get prepared for everything and caught up on things, and working ahead and we're sort of caught up and kind of ahead and I hope we can get the rest done in time. 

So, for my daughter's birthday tomorrow, what does she want?  Dinner from Boston Market!  And some ice cream truck thing for the American Girl sized dolls.   The dinner will be inexpensive, the ice cream truck won't be 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  I can't believe my little tiny girl is not so little and tiny anymore.  I think she might even be taller than her brother.  We'll get her yearly measurements on the wall in the bedroom closet tomorrow and find out. 

The Big Boy Update:  For a whole month my son and daughter will be eleven together.  He was upset about it a few years ago.  I wonder what he'll think about it this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment