Saturday, November 12, 2022

Not Packed

My daughter hopefully had a good birthday today.  She got some presents that she was very happy about, and we had her requested dinner: Boston Market.   She spent most of the day playing with her new ice cream truck (for the American Girl-sized dolls) and watching TV. 

That's right, she watched television all day.   She's been watching the Airbender series with audio descriptions for visually impaired people.   She said as she went to sleep to night that she understands now how her brother feels when he's watched a lot of screens in a day. 

I still haven't packed.  We leave for Germany tomorrow.   I suppose I should start getting ready sometime soon.  Fortunately, our flight isn't until tomorrow evening. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son is having some extreme anger problems.  When he gets mad, he's furious.   Then he loses privileges, and he gets more angry.   He has to calm down and be polite and apologize before we even consider letting him have screens or whatever else back.   It's hard for him but he has got to get his anger under control. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is worried she's fat.   She has gained some weight, but she's also growing up quite a bit.  I'm not sure if she's really overweight or not, but eating less sweets would still be a good thing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment