Monday, November 7, 2022

One of Those Dreams

I lay down this afternoon for "a few minutes" and I think I fell asleep before a single minute had passed.   I then proceeded to have the most surreal dream about, well, I'm not sure what it was about, but it was important or I was important or what had or was about to happen was important.   

As you can tell, I remember a lot about this dream.   I don't know what the dream was about, but I do know that when I woke up it was eight o'clock and I was startled and worried and confused and I didn't even know who I was.   

Sometimes dreams are intense.   I wish I remembered some of the dream, though.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is home with us today and we had a nice time.   He was calm and there were no conflicts.   Sometimes I think about how much simpler things would be with only one child.   But then I can't imagine having only one child.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter headed off happily this morning to camp with her classmates.  If she was nervous, I would have never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment