Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Lagged Out

Yesterday I lay down around five o'clock because I was tired.   I fell quickly and the next thing I knew, my husband was asking me if I wanted to come to dinner.   I woke up and headed blearily to the kitchen, where Uncle Bob was standing, having arrived for the Thanksgiving holiday.  

We had a very nice dinner together of meat sauce pasta made by my husband.  Dessert was a bit of a funny surprise from Uncle Bob: gummy body parts Costco had on such a dramatic sale he couldn't pass on the opportunity to bring us a funny present to share together. 

After dinner I went back to the bedroom and fell asleep, rolling over once at two in the morning and then not moving until after six in the morning.   I was tired or jet lagged or both.   Hopefully I've caught up on sleep at this point. 

The Big Boy Update:  my son hates eating at the table with us.  He always wants to eat at the bar seats in the kitchen.   The difference in location is six feet, but he resists every time.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter guessed every single gummy body part without being given any information, including what the options were.   She never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment