Thursday, November 11, 2021

Mission Impossible

I came upstairs shortly before bed to find a crazy mess in the hallway.   The children had gotten the ropes we used before going on our sailing trip and had made a tripwire setup so it was nigh impossible to get into my son's room.   

My son didn't want it taken down so it's still in place for the morning.   I wonder if my son is going to be in a mood to clamber all over it when he's groggy and hungry?   As I saw him shutting the door for the night all I could think about was that he had "mission impossibled" his room. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son has school on Thursday and Friday while his sister does not.   He's getting older and didn't get upset, saying it wasn't fair she had days off.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter turns ten tomorrow.  It's hard to believe ten years ago I had her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment